Spiti Bike Trip Package
₹19999 / per person
Looking for a challenging site to hit the road for an adventurous bike tour? If you, Spiti Valley road trip can be the most adventurous tour package that you can acquire from Motoreise.
Spiti Valley is a naturally blessed gateway for people seeking solitude in the bliss of nature. It’s the centre point between the lavish green valleys and snow-capping mountains of the Himalayas. The place is an ideal combination of nature’s attractions and scenic views that would leave you amazed. The place also offers you to experience the diverse Tibetan culture in the serrated towns of Spiti which can be accessed through the Spiti Valley Bike Trip Package.
An ideal opportunity to explore this diamond of nature is from June-September when the frosty lakes will invite you in the entirety of their greatness and the verdure will energize the nature lover in you. You’ll see the scene change from shades of green to brown as you ride on. At the point when you at long last enter Spiti Valley you’ll understand that it is significantly more than simply a beautiful spot of the Himalayas. There’s a bounty of rich Buddhist-Tibetan culture that lives in the serrated towns of Spiti. This miracle stuffed in nine days is something you’d convey with you for the duration of your life – as a prize.
Spiti is a cold desert valley where one can experience cold weather throughout the year. But in summers, it turns into one of the best places to visit when the temperature gradually goes up to 0-15 degrees. Winter here in Spiti is mainly bone-chilling and therefore the visitors’ number also decrease in this season. But summer in Spiti attracts many visitors of different tastes. While people often avoid refraining from visiting Spiti during monsoon as it can be problematic due to heavy rainfalls and landslides.
Choose from one of our Spiti Valley bike tour packages 2021 that will give you some awesome memories for the lifetime and set you free from daily stress so that you can take a fresh start to your daily life.
Starting point: Kashmere Gate, Delhi
Meeting point : Kashmere Gate bus stop
Departure time : Please arrive by 6 PM for a prompt departure at 6:30 PM
Recommended Gear : Riding Jacket and Pants, Riding Gloves with winter protection, Riding Boots(Avoid Sports shoes), Helmet with pinlock visor (we provide basic full face helmet)
• Breakfast and Dinner on all days(except day 1 and day 9)
• Breakfast day 9 (Manali)
• Bike for 7 days(rental biking option)
• Fuel for the bike as per itinerary(rental/own biking option)
• Entire travel from Manali to Spiti Valley to Manali by Tempo traveler/cab(Tempo traveller option)
• Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis(hotels and camps)
• Volvo transfer from Delhi to Manali and back (except clients on own bikes)
• All inner line permits
• Backup vehicle with Mechanic, Driver Night charges, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
• Road Captain throughout the trip
• Oxygen Cylinder 24×7 and first aid kit with emergency medicines in backup vehicle
• GST(5%) is applicable extra
• Lunch on all days, any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water and snacks.
• Entry tickets to monuments/monasteries, camera charges, laundry, telephone bills, tips or any other personal expenses.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Any damage to the bike except engine damage must be borne by the client and paid directly to the bike vendor, Motoreise has no role in it.(not applicable for clients with trip assurance plan)
NOTE: INR 10,000/- needs to be submitted as security for the bike before the start of the trip. Any damage to the bike, except engine damage, has to be borne directly by the client and paid directly to the bike vendor, Motoreise has no role in it.(not applicable for clients with trip assurance plan)
DepartureJune to October
Departure TimePlease arrive by 6 PM for a prompt departure at 6:30 PM
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedBackup Vehicle and MechanicBikeBreakfast & DinnerBus TransferFirst Aid KitInner line permitsRoad CaptainStay at Hotel and CampsitesTempo Traveller/Car
Not IncludedAll Museum TicketsBackup Vehicle With ToolkitBank Transaction chargesEntry tickets/activity chargesGST(5%)LunchPersonal expensesStay at CampsitesTrip Assurance Plan(Bike Damage cover)Visa
Day 1: Departure to Manali from Delhi
Day 2: Manali to Tirthan Valley – 100 Km – 4 hours
- Upon arrival, we will collect our bikes, complete the initial inspection.
- Ride from Manali to Tirthan valley.
- Lunch at Kullu
- Reach Gushaini by evening
- Trek to Chhoie Waterfall
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 3: Tirthan Valley to Sangla/Chitkul – 230 Km – 9 hours
- Experience the journey through magnificent landscapes of Kinnaur valley along the banks of the Satluj River
- Visit Chitkul the last inhabited Indian village before the Indo-China border
- Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite.
Day 4: Chitkul to Kalpa – 60 Km – 4 hours
- Wake up early morning to experience one of the most beautiful sunrises.
- Explore the local village of Chitkul. Depart for Kalpa by Noon.
- Reach Kalpa by evening, enjoy the beautiful sunset
- Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite
Day 5: Kalpa to Kaza – 198 Km – 10 hours
- After an early breakfast, leave for Kaza and enjoy the vistas en-route the Hindustan Tibet Highway
- Witness the Khab – The confluence of the Spiti and the Sutlej River
- A clear view of the Leo Purygal Peak can be seen from the Khab Bridge
- Lunch at Nako Lake
- Witness the dreaded Malling Nallah after Nako.
- Enter the Spiti Valley after crossing Sumdo Checkpost.
- Detour to visit the 500-Year-Old Mummy in the Gue Village.
- Reach Kaza by evening
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel/campsite
Day 6: Kaza - Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza – 50 Km – 6 hours
- Visit the world’s highest post office which is located in Hikkim
- The world’s highest village connected via motorable road is Komik also planned to today
- Visit the famous Langza where you will get magnificent views of the Chau Chau Kang Nelda Peak and the Buddha Statue looking down at the valley.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Kaza.
Day 7: Kaza to Chandra Taal – 110 Km – 8 hours
- Visit the Key Monastery and Kibber Village on the way
- Visit the highest bridge in Asia at Chicham village
- Lunch at Losar, the last village of Spiti Valley
- We will cross the highest point of our trip, the Kunzum pass at 15,000 feets
- The road towards Chandra Tal starts from Batal
- The road ends about a kilometre before the lake, walk till the lake
- Dinner and overnight stay at the campsite in Chandra Tal.
Day 8: Chandra Taal to Manali – 130 Km – 6 hours
- Wake up early morning & after breakfast depart for Manali.
- Reach Manali by evening
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel
Day 9: Manali to Delhi
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
- Power Banks (No Electricity at Campsites)
- No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However,
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- A rucksack bag and a day pack – Backup vehicle can accommodate one bag per person(15 Kg)
- 3-litre water bladder or water bottle
- A sun cap and a woollen cap
- UV protected sunglasses
- 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
- 1 pair of gloves
- A rain jacket or a poncho
- Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable Riding / hiking boots with good grip
- Flip flops/sandals
- One strip of Diamox – for AMS
- Glucose powder
- Medicines for headaches, diarrhoea, motion and altitude sickness
- Toothpaste, toothbrush
- Paper soap, or sanitizer
- Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
- Body spray
- LED torch light